Robin Health Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We provide a food application called King of Foodland(“KOFL”). KOFL consists of minigames designed to help you understand the relation between food, nutrients and movement. You can read our Terms of Service here. As part of our service, we collect information, including your registration details and information about your performance. By registering for and downloading KOFL, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this document and agree to the information practices described below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Robin Health Ltd of Tinker yards, Corbridge, UK.
Collection Of Information
We collect two types of information: Personal information, which means information that can be used to uniquely identify and contact you; and non-personal information, which does not provide direct association with you.
When you register to use KOFL, we collect the following:
- When you use KOF to play the mini games, we collect non-personal information on your usage and performance as a player. We use this information to calculate your performance and to improve our gameplay over time.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device or any computer you may use to download a copy of KOFL on your device, including, where available, the device’s or computer’s unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the device’s telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may associate device information with your sign-in data and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
- Log information. When you use KOFL, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps.
If you contact us for customer service, we may also collect any information you give us. We use this information to identify you as a customer and help improve our service.
We will not sell, rent or give any of your personal information to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- If we need to in order to provide a product or service you have requested.
- If you have explicitly given us permission to do so.
And except from the following legal circumstances:
- If we are responding to a subpoena, court order, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- If we have to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
By accessing and/or playing KOFL you agree that your display name, scores, avatar, country location, online/offline status and other related details may be displayed to other users. You also understand and agree that other users may find you by searching for you with your email address. Please note that we will only show your display name publically, and not your email address; another user must already know your email address themselves in order to search for you.
Storage And Retention Of Information
We store your personal information on a secure server complying to all EU regulations.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of KOFL, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please don’t share a password with anyone.
We will only store your information as long as is necessary for us to make KOFL available to you. This means that if you choose to remove KOF from your phone and delete your account, we will delete all your personal information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information against loss; theft; unauthorised access, collection and disclosure; and improper use or modification.
Your personal information is password-protected and can only be seen by you and us. You acknowledge that if you disclose your password to anyone else, we cannot be held responsible for any misuse of your data.
No security system is perfectly effective. And since the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any misuse of your data that may occur from malicious attacks from third parties, unless it can be shown that we have failed to follow reasonable security precautions.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Robin Health Games of Tinker yards, Corbridge, United Kingdom or email@example.com
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which KOF or the services we provide are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.